How to Reach
Dhamma Giri is situated in the town of Igatpuri which is about 137 km from Mumbai on the Mumbai -Nasik Central Railway route. From Igatpuri station, taxis and three- wheel taxis(autos) are availabe for Dhamma Giri. It would take about 10-15 minutes to walk from the station.
You could reach Igatpuri in any of the following ways:
1. By State Transport bus from Dadar (West)
2. By Central Railway "Suburban Local" trains. These are running between Mumbai CST and Kasara. From Kasara one has to take a taxi or bus to reach Igatpuri (about 18 km). Right click here to download the timetable for Suburban Locals for Mumbai- Kasara -Mumbai section.
3. By Central Railway long distance trains -
Right click here to download the timetable for long distance trains for Mumbai to Igatpuri and onward to Nasik
1. By Central Railway long distance trains from Nasik road station -
Right click here to download the timetable for long distance trains for Nasik to Igatpuri and onward to Mumbai
2. By shared taxi and State transport buses from CBS bus stand at Nasik.